International Student Insurance
Insurance for International Students Coming to the USA or Students Studying Abroad
Welcome Students. Welcome Parents of International Students.
Did you know that an international student insurance policy may be more cost effective than a U.S. domestic policy and offer better coverage outside the U.S.? Did you know that this year more U.S. students are going to study in less traditional destinations? Or that more international students are coming to the U.S. than ever before and from an ever growing list of nations? Our goal is to keep students safe with the best, most affordable international student insurance plan.
These plans are for those
- Interested in Studying abroad
- Participating in AIFS programs
- Coming to study in the U.S.A. with J1 and F1 student visas.
Protecting students and non-profit charitable workers and organizations has been our goal since 1997. As an insurance brokerage staffed by those who have worked and studied overseas themselves, we understand the unique questions and needs of those both coming to the USA from overseas, as well as helping U.S. students who are going abroad to study or intern internationally.
International Student Insurance For Students coming to the U.S.A.
GEOBLUE NAVIGATOR STUDENT PLAN
International Student Insurance For U.S. students studying overseas
GeoBlue Navigator for U.S. STUDENTS ABROAD
Immigrants coming to the U.S.A.
International students planning to study in the USA, or currently studying in the USA, are required to show proof of international health insurance coverage as part of their university admission process.
For U.S. students going abroad, the insurance plans we have carefully pre-selected have many of these same benefits and protections, some even greater protections, only for those traveling overseas. You choose the amount of coverage, and/or deductible (amount you are required to pay) you prefer.
We have J1 and F1-compliant medical health insurance and emergency medical insurance for undergraduates/graduate students participating in:
- English as a Second Language (ELS) and Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) programs,…
- Those participating in the AIFS College Study Abroad Program or through American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS),…
- or going overseas with the Institute of International Education (IIE),…
- Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA) programs,…
- Association of International Educators (NAFSA) programs,…
- Graduate and professional programs such as the NAGPS
- Those participating in (ISO) International Student Organizations, or needing STLD (Short-term Limited Duration) Insurance
- As well as those interested in interning abroad or doing international internships overseas.
- We also protect the families and dependents of students (F2, J2)
We make getting great insurance easy. And we enable students to have new, life-changing experiences, while protecting them from bad experiences that could change their lives forever.
How To Apply
We have made the process of applying for health insurance coverage as easy as possible – Follow these simple steps to get a free quote:
- Locate the recommended/correct insurance plan.
- Click “Apply Online” or “Get more information”
- Fill out the requested information to get a free quote (via email)
- Check your email inbox – We deliver quotes usually within 24 hours
- Apply online or call us toll-free for help – 1(866)636-9100
Your school may recommend a group health insurance program if you have not already arranged your own J-1/F-1 visa compliant health insurance. The goal of www.GNIHealth.com is to help you find the most affordable, responsive medical insurance available to students at student rates.